Today is the 29th June. The month of June is gonna end soon. But one thing I am pretty certain: I am gonna live the moment! A week passed since I was attached to S, based at Frimley. I really like the technology adopted in the buiding of the company, the facilities (i.e cashless, shuttle bus and yes, they have a gym in their buiding for the staff!) and the flexi hours in the company. The staff can choose to work from home (how cool!). I came to know that even if your role is not that highly ranked over here as compared to Malaysia, the level of responsibilities and independence expected are rather high. I remembered what my French Director once told me that working in Europe, even as an intern requires a lot of time and commitment. I could not agree less. Ha...nothing are really like Malaysia in terms of working style/culture. As I do admire Asians' commitment and diligence, I also really do admire the high sense of responsibilities and efficiency adopted by the Europeans. These are certainly some of the attributes that I've learnt over here at S.
As the month of June is coming to an end, follows by the month of July, I am again looking forward for another new journey. I will update you when the time comes. At the present, I am living the moment. As for tomorrow, it will be a mystery. As for the past, it's history. As for now-the present, I just wanna make the most out of my time here, it's a gift (that's why it's called the present;), so I am gonna appreciate it, work hard in righteousness and for His glory. As for the others, I'll leave it to Him.
Ironically, I can't help wondering whether the letter 'S' could have somewhat related or signified to me anything recently. Four companies begins with the letter 'S' has somewhat associated with me. Ive let go of a job opportunity by co S in Malaysia. Now I am attached to another company, S, who was mistaken for another co. S by the headhunter. Strangely, the upcoming company also starts with S. Haha...I wonder if there are more events with 'S'es lining up for my discovery..:)Good events, I hope.
I would like to think the coming 'S'es as Shining, Singing, Sweet, Safe, Strength,Sunny and errr...'Sexy'? haha:)Neh, perhaps more Sense of humor would brings more happiness and meaning to life:)Cheers.
Sunday, 29 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment