"If God tells you to do something, he will give you the energy, talent, resources – whatever you need – to do it. Where God guides, He provides. "
I have gone thru months of many diferent experiences-roller coaster months!. But He did provide. He did give me the energy, talent and resources to do it. Even now, I am still at the crossroads of a decision and I think many decisions more to come. I've learnt not too worry so much (Matthew 6: 24-34)
"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today". (Matthew 6: 34).
I will not have survived till today if it's not for Him who provides. I left home alone, with so much aspirations and hopes to achieve but unexpectedly, the answers I was seeking were not what I've expected. It was ironically a twist of fate, which brought me to where and what I am now. I may not have achieved what I have aspired and wanted before I took the courage and board the plane from Malaysia to UK, but I guess God has a plan for me.Indeed He provides. Now that I reflect, He was holding my hands and guiding me all the way. I've made friends I never thought I really would. Ive learnt to forgive and forget (though am still learning).I have also learnt cooking from W and began to appreciate every little things in life. I've learnt a lot about kindness. "What goes around, comes around" (W, 2008).I am really grateful for all of the support from my friends-in everything. I am thankful that He is watching over me. Indeed, once the children of Christ, He will never, ever forsake you. I was drifted away,yeah, I'd backslided, somehow, He was so merciful. He forgives. It was thru my sis, who has given me the Study Bible on the day that I was flying to London, which has brought the desire and hunger of being close to Him. I'd never looked back since. He does provide, in the past, now and future. If we do our part, I believe He will do the rest. I choose to trust Him!
"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."- Philippians 4:19
"...........we followed that dream, even when it involved risks. If you’re going to live by faith, you’re going to have to take some risks. In some situations, you’ll wonder if God is going to come through. But keep believing – because where God guides, God provides."
(Source : http://www.purposedrivenlife.com/en-US/FreeTools/devotional/todaysDevo/Devotional.htm?a=2641&z=1)
Friday, 20 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment