Monday, 17 December 2007
A Place called Home
Suddenly, I am just overwhelmed with the warmth of a home. They say "Home is not where you live, but where they understand you. A home is built with love and dreams." Perhaps in the coldness and darkness of the winter in Umea, a sudden twinge of loneliness swept me. I longed for the warmth, laughter, understanding, joyous and sharing moments with my family and loved ones. I guess I am seeking for a home with warm love and dreams. It doesn’t matter if your family is miles away in another continent. It doesn’t matter if your friends are busy with their lives or away. It also doesn’t matter being a nomad since where one lives is of no importance. But it matters where you can be understood, loved, cared and belonged. It matters where the place are built on the basis of unconditional love, dreams and hopes. It matters when you know there is someone who will care, accept, understand and love you for what you are. "Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to." You just know that the place u can call a home-not a house, mind you, where you feel just right. I seek for my home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment