7th Dec 2007.
We had a farewell dinner with Fi today, before she leaves for Stockholm the next day. H,N,V,E came from Marieham and B,I,B,P and M from Alidhem also joined the crowd to bid Fi a good farewell. We had "chi-kut-teh" (haha....with my last packet of the spices-never thought that it could be so priceless since we can't get that in Umea.So, I was really glad that I shipped it all the way from M'sia through Edinburgh and Milan to Umea.It has come a long way,across the oceans and continents, so it is indeed a treasure!;))I must thank YM for packing that for me before I left for Europe a year ago).Thanks YM!Also,M,P,V and H shared their specialties. Several things happen these few days. Some unfortunate events befall F. Also, at this moment of time, I am pretty sure that many of us are in the crossroads of making important decisions in our lives. Nonetheless, I for one believes that things do happen for (a) reason(s).I guess one just gotta be tough and hang on there to face the challenges ahead. Also, life experiences has taught me that life is a cycle. Bad moments will never last forever and are meant to be a test of faith.Yet happy and the best moments should always be cherished as you never know how long it will last (though I try to be optimistic). Frankly, I am trying to live up to that philosophy: "Live the Moment!"-ha..reminds me of Toru, a Japanese trainee whom I've met 5 years ago in Macedonia.
To cap this day, I came across an amazing piece of music by Keiko Matsui at the youtube.So, hope that you enjoy it.
Saturday, 8 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment