21/3- Collected my IGS visa.
4/4- Last day of work @ LM . I did enjoy my time at LM. Trend analysis and the interactions with my colleagues and friends were indeed a very good opportunity for a transition to the real business working world again. I do appreciate every seconds I was there.In fact, I came in again and this time I do have a different perspective of looking at things and resolving issues. I genuinely felt that at that moment, my 16 months of studies and experience in Europe has groomed me into a 'different' individual. I see things holistically now, I became more matured (a colleague claimed so),open hearted,realistic and perhaps more spiritual? -(I desire to seek God's guidance).
5/4- Left for Melaka, met KC, HP, A, I, S (the ex-AA staff) for supper/gathering.
6/4- Reunion with family, witness the plaque and photo fixing on my dad's ashes @ Melaka.
6/4 (night)- Flight to London, was sent off by two of my lovely sisters.
7/4- Transit at Bangkok, had the Thai traditional massage :)
7/4 (7.15am London time)- arrive at London, took the tube to Bermondsey.
7/4-afternoon, checked mail-got a great job offer from S. I really like the job nature and the career prospects.It requires extensive travelling to the company's properties across the world!! I have to make a choice.
12/4-Went for a movie with B, J and N. We watched "The Other Boleyn Girl". A great movie to watch in UK, especially the setting was in Tower Bridge which is only about 20-30 mins walk from the place I am staying.Cool,huh. Also, had "Pad Thai" (Thai noodle cooked with Thai chilli sauce and shrimp)in a nice Thai restaurant at South Kensington.
13/4-Met LM, a friend of HP. We went around the Tower Bridge amongst the busy streets in the event of the London Marathon.It was cool witnessing these "tough" people running in the midst of the cold and rain.
16/4-Visited LM at her place at Zone 1. She cooked instant noodle, cucumber,carrots and minced meat. It's simple but yet delicious.
18/4- Got a message from LM-she got a job after the interview today! Happy for her.Supposed to go to the Malaysian Hall with her but I guess we decided to go next time. I will go to church later, was invited by a housemate. Look forward to meet more friends:)
Friday, 18 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment