Saturday, 15 March 2008

Rendez vous

I met with the DC of co. L yesterday. We chatted for a while and got an offer to help the controlling team on a temporary basis while waiting for my IGS/PSW visa. Somehow, N, the DC whom I have spoken to seems nice. He has an extensive working experience in one of the Big 4 and a renowned commercial company. Most strikingly, he sounds very gentle and approachable. Somehow, he gave me a comfortable feeling that I should be able to learn from him and work together with the team. As it might be too early to say, the first impression that he has given me as a boss is nonetheless impressive. However, I would be able to say more once I am integrated into the team and to get really hands-on the business issues and/or projects. At the meantime,I would keep my fingers cross for the smooth sailing of my career and personal plans and aspirations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.