Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Time flies

10th October 2007.Suddenly I am overwhelmed with the sense of how time flies-at the speed of a breeze! It’s merely about 3 more months that my study is going to end. This implies lest we are going to say adios to our friends very soon. But does that mean my life journey also ends? I guess not.

"To meet, to know,
and then to part,
Is one of the saddest things
To a human's life"

In some sense it might be true. But I guess if you have never meet and never know, you can never part, and life would be monotonous. Sad it may be, but the friendship one built is priceless. The moments and memento shared are certainly worth a zillion of gems. Words seem inadequate to explain my deep feelings. Nonetheless, I definitely want to live my last few moments here to the fullest. On the other hand, somehow part of me knew that one day our paths might cross again.Why then, all these whines and sense of loss? Destiny may bring us together again.Ineluctable though, I am still a pretty sentimental person. Till that moment arrives, I humbly offer my sincere best wishes and gratitude for my dear friends who have made my life more colorful.

Yours truly.

No comments: