Thursday, 4 October 2007

It's a beautiful Day!

How I marvel at the beauty of God's creation
The changing colors of the autumn leaves
The sun smiling so brightly
and of course the fact that
Module 1 is over in Umea
Ha..and no more exams!
Oh, isn't it a beautiful day?

If you can spend your day in a beautiful way
why not pursue it that way
I guess life is about how we perceive it
Because "the most beautiful things in life
cannot be seen or touched...
U have to feel deep within in your heart! "
Ahh..how these words were beautifully written
by a women whom I never met
yet quietly I admire
Helen Keller is her name

So is the day..so beautiful
in its own unique way
I can feel it
the powerful aura
No,I cannot touch it
Nor can I hold it, embrace it
But I can sense it, smell it
I just know that
It's a Beautiful Day!

This day inspire me to share with you one of my favourite song by the World Idol,Kurt Nielsen's "Beautiful Day". Hope your day is beautiful too.Cheers.^^)

No comments: