I knew that deep within me, this is what I really wanted and I never looked back since. I wanted to come back here since I last left Europe. As a matter of fact,I never regret any seconds of it. This experience has indeed been my lifetime memento. However, this journey was somewhat different than the one I pursued 5 years ago. Eastern Europe were my main safari then. The feelings are really different,inexplicable. But I guess that's what makes it so personal. So special, so unique. "It's your memento, your very own senses and your very own treasure- no money can buy it,nobody could even rob it from you." Yeah, that's my very own gem,closely embraced within my heart and soul.Regardless good or bad, I will cherish them....and I definitely thank God for that!
My odyssey sofar:
Sept 2006-Feb 2007 Edinburgh, UK
Mac 2007-July 2007 Milan, Italy
1-15 Aug 2007 Greece (Santorini,Crete,Delphi,Meteora,Athens,Thessa..)
15-17 Aug 2007 Budapest(yes, I met Tamas again after 5 years!)
18-22 Aug 2007 Croatia (Split and Bled)
23-27 Aug 2007 Slovenia (Plitvice and Ljublana aka Beloved aka Amy)
27-29 Aug 2007 Venice,Italy (Bellissimo!-what can I say more?)
29-31 Aug 2007 Stockholm("The Venice of the North")
31 Aug 2007-today Umea (The little tranquil student city)
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment