22nd-23rd Aug 2009
After 3 years of our embarkment of a Masters course in Strategic Project Management (European) a.k.a MSPME 2006, seven of the 26 scholars have finally made it to the rather nostalgic rendezvous at the Regent Park in London on a beautiful sunny Saturday. The date of this historical event is 22nd Aug 2009.
As it has been almost a month passed, the news may not be 'new's anymore as most of fellow mates have already blogged about the event. As my intention of writing is certainly not to repeat the sequence of the events, venue, impressions or the members who came, but rather to mark this historical date in my blog so that I can cherish the memories kept unspoken in my heart should I look back later in my life. I can write about many things, but I reckon for this reunion, I am just lost for words.
Nonetheless, please feel free to read the impressions of the event left by my fellow mates which has brought seven of us together after three long years.
Han's : http://wondrousessence.com/atimeaway/?p=1007
Fiona's : http://fiogblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/summer-summer.html
Jas's : http://jas-studytravelogue.blogspot.com/2009/08/london-and-out-mini-reunion.html
As for my impression, words are just so inadequate to convey my feelings. I can't really explain how blessed, glad and thankful I am to be able to join this course, get to know these people and then unexpectedly being able to meet some of them after 3 good-forsaken years!
MSPME 2006 has brought us together, first in Scotland, then in Milan and finally in Sweden. MSPME has brought some of us together again on the 22nd Aug 2009, this time to a park in London, followed by a chill out session at The South Bank, capturing every moments of shared laughter; chattering away and rekindling past memories, with the night stars and River Thames as witnesses.
I hope to mark another day in my blog for the next MSPME '06 reunion, with the hope of seeing more family members.
I miss you all and wish you all the best, regardless where you are. God bless.
Thursday, 17 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment