Monday, 17 November 2008

Birthday Retreat: 7th-9th Nov 2008

I was lucky to be sponsored a free trip for my birthday. Not only had I a free train ticket but also a home cooked dinner. I went to Edinburgh to spend the weekend with B, just a few days before my birthday. I took the evening train straight from work on Friday and arrived Edinburgh at midnight. B was late but nevertheless we've found each other at the station. The next morning was spent resting at home and catched up with a common friend, LM. We then had our quiet birthday celebration. Just my taste which was reserve and relaxing.

The next day, we met up with P and J, both who are currently working in the city. It was a nice catchup, knowing how each other are doing and rekindle the memories we had in this city exactly 2 years ago.

It was a short, but a worthwhile visit.

No comments: